The journal Literature of the Americas is published on an open access basis under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license, that is located on the official website of the non-commercial cooperation Creative Commons: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode.
The journal does not charge authors for reviewing, editing, publishing, and distributing the published article.
By submitting the article, the authors warrant that:
- the article is original, written by the indicated authors;
- has not been hitherto published and is not under review in any other edition;
- does not contain materials that are not liable to be published in the open access, according to the legislation of Russian Federation;
- is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the indicated authors and free of any third party rights;
- any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained.
If the article was prepared jointly with other authors, the corresponding author, when submitting the article, guarantees that he/she has been authorized by all the co-authors to submit the article to Literature of the Americas on their behalf.
Submitting the article to the Literature of the Americas, the authors agree that the journal does not pay royalties for the publication of the article.
After the publication of the article in Literature of the Americas, the authors retain the following rights:
- the right to use the article in their future works, including books, textbooks, and manuals
- the right to use print and electronic copies of the article for research, educational and other purpose, to circulate the article among students and colleagues for the promotion of their academic research
- The authors expressively acknowledge and accept that they shall be entitled to no royalty (or any other fee) related to any use of the article submitted to the journal.
By submitting the article to Literature of the Americas, the authors grant the journal owner the following rights:
- the right to reproduce the whole of the article or any of its parts in any material form including the print and electronic media, in the form of a separate work, as part of the journal and/or the data bases of the publisher and/or other persons at the discretion of the publisher;
- the right to distribute the whole of the article or any of its parts in any media, in the form of a separate work, as part of the journal and/or the data bases of the publisher and/or other persons at the discretion of the publisher and the founders of the journal;
- the right to give access to the article or its select part granting to anyone interested, from any place and at any time, upon his or her choice (including via the Internet);
- the right to sublicense (providing third parties with the right to use the article and its parts, including on commercial terms, thereof obtained in accordance with these terms and conditions).