Russian State University of Humanities
Doctor Hab. of Philology, Professor
American Political Novel in the Late XIX Century
Discourse of the Old South in the "Domestic Novel": American Women's Literary Heritage in the First Half of the XIX century
- American literary history
- gender aspect in the American literature
- peculiarities of the Southern literature and culture
- imagologic analysis of the American literature and culture
History of World Literature
History of Foreign Literature
Abolitionism and Abolitionists in Women Prose of the Old South. In Abraham Lincoln: Lessons of History and the Contemporary World, ed. by V. Zhuravleva. Мoscow: RSUH Publ., 2010: 74-84. (in Russ.)
On the Perspectives on the Interdisciplinary Approach in American Research: American Studies and Imagology. American Yearbook, 2010. (in Russ.)
American Cultural Myths and Perspectives on the USA Literary Perception. Kennan Institute in Russia, 2010. (in Russ.)
Zora's Heritage Inside and Outside: “Lost in Translation". Zora! 21st Annual Magazine. A.P.E.C., Eatonville, Fl., 2010.
Civil War and Southern Community in A. Evans's Novel Macaria. In Multilingualism and Education, 2009. (in Russ.)
- Perception of Russia in Narrative of the Life and Travels of Mrs Nancy Prince. In Russian-American Links: African Americans and Russia, ed. by Yu. Tretiakov, E. Apenko. Saint-Petersburg: Nauka Publ., 2009: 13-26. (in Russ.)
- Southern Women Literature Tradition in K.Gibbons's Novel A Cure for Dreams. In America: Word, Image, Destiny, 2008. (in Russ.)
1. "Southern myth" in Women Writings of the Old South. Saint-Petersburg: SPGU Publ., 2004.
2. American Literary History: Colonial Narrative of the XVII Century. Udmurt State University Publ., 2008.
RSACS (Russian Society for American Culture Studies)
2001 – Fulbright research grant, University of Central Florida